Zivel aims to [re]define health. Our unique goal, combined with the passionate team we have created, has led us to define the values we hope to bring to our work. We believe that the promotion of these values will help our clientele dive into their own personal health journey. Zivel promotes these values through numerous media, channels, and platforms including our blog. We hope our blog can provide our customers with a set of strong foundations to begin [re]defining their own health. The Zivel blog will include information such as the topics discussed in the Zivel Podcast, research and knowledge concerning our modalities, and further insight into Zivel and how we plan to change the world.
Every Wednesday, Dr. Matthew O’Neill and John Danes discuss various topics concerning health and wellness. Dr. Matt provides deeper insight on how we approach the challenges and obstacles we face every day. The subjects discussed can range from physical workouts and how to properly structure the body aspect of health, to our own negative psychological habits that we have in place. The Zivel Podcast is rapidly expanding and contains a treasure trove of wisdom and insightful commentary.
Research and studies have shown the positive effects that our modalities have on people. Through our blog we can share these studies with the people who would like to utilize the information to further benefit their own health. Research has found that our modalities are shown to decrease stress, anxiety, body soreness, and inflammation while inducing a state of relaxation and alertness. The services can be combined or used individually so that users can customize their experience.
Our blog will also provide insight into Zivel and further information on how we plan to change the world. We will post about our values, our team, our mission, events, opportunities, and a variety of other subjects on our blog. We will also include posts about our following values:
- Perseverance – Continued effort to do or achieve something despite difficulties, failure, or opposition.
- Character – Moral excellence and firmness.
- Hope – To desire with expectation of obtainment.
- Compassion – Sympathetic consciousness of others’ distress together with a desire to alleviate it.
- Respect – A feeling or understanding that someone or something is important, serious, etc., and should be treated in an appropriate way.
- Life – The belief that every person is important and deserves a chance at health.
- Motivation – The act or process of giving someone a reason for doing something: the act or process of motivating someone.
- Health – The condition of being sound in body, mind, or spirit.
The Zivel blog will provide the users with the information and tools they need to [re]define their own health. Follow our blog to receive this information and stay tuned for new posts. We desire to spread our knowledge and information to the public to provide unmatched opportunities to change the health of millions. Follow us on social media and stay tuned for the latest blog updates!